Friday, October 11, 2013

Oh my,

It has been like a year and a half since my last update.

And my last post shows that somehow I was in a dark place trying to find myself back again. Ceh. Konon dark period lah. Memang benar, sangat dark. But my dark phase was more like about my unsettling emotion and love.

Ehem.

A new update?

I am happily engaged and will get married in a few more months. *Big grin*

Alhamdulillah.

To whom? Well, he was my best friend when we first knew each other. Yang selebihnya, biarlah rahsia. Hahaha.
Okay

Maybe I will update tiny weeny parts or big even, about my preparation or maybe I will not. I don't know. My writings are usually relying more on what I feel on that particular time.



Hehe.

Okay. I will write again. Soon. :)

Watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete